SAP Consulting | Experts on Digital Transformation
Altim was founded in 2001 by a group of passionate, enthusiastic professionals, who were convinced that technology was the key to enhanced competitiveness.
Over 25 years of SAP experience, more than 200 customers have relied on our commitment to overcome countless challenges, and we have helped them to position themselves in their respective markets by giving the best of ourselves.
Today, we still help our customers to assimilate the speed at which technologies are changing with the same strength and enthusiasm.
Todo lo que necesitas para la correcta digitalización de tu negocio, optimizar tus tareas y mejorar los beneficios
- SAP deployment in companies of all sizes and in all sectors.
- Adaptation of the system to customer requirements: programming or configuring the system based on our in-depth knowledge of SAP parameters.
- Planning project startup in the usability of the solution, staff training and in post-startup support.
- Requirements analysis.
- Solution design and definition.
- Defining the roll-out plan.
- SAP architecture definition: optimization, reliability, performance and costs.
- Integration with existing environments.
- Systems analysis: definition of the plan for improvement followed by execution of analysis.
- Verification of security standards identified by SAP.
- Detection of possible security breaches in the system.
- Verification of high availability mechanisms and backup and restore procedures.
- We administer most SAP platforms on the market (Microsoft, Oracle, Linux, Unix, etc.)
- We adapt to the availability requirements of the system, providing 24/7 services.
- We can administer from any physical location, customer’s own or third-party CPD.
- We analyses the system to the most suitable SAP platform, according to availability, scalability and cost criteria.
- Comprehensive migration projects, from supply of the hardware to functional review.
- We work with SAP-certified staff.
- We cover the entire SAP software life cycle, from operating system to database manager, ending with the application.
- Hardware Migration.
- Database migration (HANA, ASE, MSS SQL, ORACLE, DB2, MAxDB).
- SAP version changes: technical and functional area, adding value with migration.
- Wide, flexible range.
- SAP consultancy and development.
- Systems Technicians, Java, web programming.
- Gamification, data structure architects, advanced security.
- Microsoft Environments.
- Database Management Systems.
- Own courses based on our experience with roll-outs.
- Taught by specialist consultants with extensive practical experience.
- Areas: All technical disciplines from the SAP solutions ecosystem.
- Profile: Administrators, users, IT technicians and programmers.