Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Social denomination: ALTIM TECNOLOGIAS DE INFORMACION, SL, (B82945916)
- Address: C/ Colquide, 6 – Portal 2, 1ª planta, Edificio Prisma de Las Rozas – Madrid
- Contact email: email@example.com
Why will we treat your data?
Your personal data will be processed to manage the services or products contracted, as appropriate, as well as to send you information in a personalized way about our offers, promotions and services.cios.
What personal data do we deal with?
Personal data are those that identify a natural person directly, or the set of data related to a person that allows their identification.
The data that are processed by ALTIM are basic and minimum data, exclusively necessary for the management of the contracted services or the sending of requested information, within the framework of the relationship with the interested party and in accordance with the principles of current regulations. They are included in the following categories of data:
- Identifying and contact information, for example: name, surnames, ID, telephone or email.
- Data of commercial information according to the indications received by the client or potential client.
How do we collect your Personal data?
The personal data collected by ALTIM come from the contracts signed with customers, from those obtained to make commercial offers, web forms, comments from interested parties, reception of emails or phone calls and those related to subscription to news lists.
What is the legal basis or legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the maintenance of the contractual or commercial relationship with ALTIM; the consent of the interested party in the case of sending commercial or advertising information; as well as the legitimate interest of ALTIM, in the cases that are necessary for the correct management of the services or to offer information of interest to the affected party, as long as these interests are not canceled by the rights of those affected or interested.
To whom do we communicate your data?
We do not give your personal information to anyone. We will only communicate them when we are bound by a Law or because you have previously given us your express authorization.
In order to provide our services we need to work with companies that process your data on our behalf (hosting providers, email, etc.), as part of the provision of a service that we have hired, with whom we sign the corresponding contracts of managers of treatment and we demand compliance with the regulations on personal data.
How long will we keep your data?
Regarding each treatment, we will keep the data for as long as necessary to guarantee the provision of the service and comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as you continue to maintain a relationship with us; until you request your withdrawal and deletion of the data. You can request the deletion of your data at the time you deem appropriate. Once deleted, we will block your data and keep it only in case the applicable regulations require it.
How can you exercise the rights related to the management of your data?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, as well as those of limitation and portability, in any of the addresses that we have given you at the beginning or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your ID and indicating what action on our part you request.
The exercise of all these rights is free and, in the interest of greater transparency, we provide you with more information about these rights:
- Right of access, rectification and deletion: You can consult your personal data by requesting a copy of them to any of the addresses provided; as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right of opposition: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. ALTIM will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: Under certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the treatment, so that ALTIM will only reserve and use your data in the cases authorized by law.
- Right to portability: When data is collected in a structured format, you can ask ALTIM to directly transmit your data to other responsible parties or receive your data in electronic format, to store it on your own devices, without having to transmit it to other responsible parties.
Finally, if the interested parties understand that the treatments carried out by ALTIM do not comply with the law, they may file a complaint with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es)
How do we safeguard your data?
In compliance with our obligation to keep secret with respect to the personal data collected, as well as our duty to safeguard them, we undertake to adopt the necessary security measures to prevent their modification, alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, according to what is established in the RGPD.